Olympic Medical Center is working with Providence Health & Services to provide you with access to MyChart. MyChart offers secure online access to portions of your electronic health record (EHR). It enables you to securely use the Internet to receive and help manage information about your health.
With MyChart, you can:
- Review test results
- View current medications and allergies
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate electronically and securely with your clinic's medical care team
You may access your MyChart account if:
- You have been seen at Olympic Medical Center / Olympic Medical Physicians within the last 12 months
- You have a social security number on file with your provider
- You are at least 18 years of age
How do I sign up for MyChart?
- Visit http://mychartwa.providence.org (see screenshot above)
- If you have an activation code from an enrollment letter or email, click "Sign up with activation code" and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own user ID and password and activate your account
- If you need an activation code, click "Request an activation code" and complete the Activation Code Request form
- You will receive an activation code by email and instructions to complete your MyChart account activation process online
Once you receive your access code, please use it immediately to activate your MyChart Account, as the code is only valid for 60 days.
Download the MyChart Online Mobile App
For iPhone and iPad
Visit the iTunes app store to download the MyChart app. Then select Providence Health & Services - Montana, Washington as your provider.
Visit Google Play to download the MyChart app. Then select Providence Health & Services - Montana, Washington as your provider.